National Social Service
The NSS team which includes faculty and students of KPRIT actively organizes and engages, Participate in the activities. The functions of NSS are
- To encourage the students to participate and utilize their knowledge in finding practical solution to individual and community problems.
- To motivate the students to actively participate in various NSS activities inside and outside the college campus.
- To make the students aware about the NSS schemes in India.
- To sort out any NSS related issues.
- To schedule events/planner for the academic year in consultation with the Student’s representative and management.
- Develop capacity to meet emergencies and natural disasters.
- To inculcate the value of keeping Environment Clean and Green by participating in lectures / seminars related to NSS.
|S.no||Date||Name of the events||No of Students|
|1||24th September,2018||Clean and Green||120|
|2||8th October, 2018||8th October, 2018||100|
|3||5th February,2019||Menstrual Hygiene Management||135|
|4||04th to 10th February,2019||Road Safety Week||257|
|5||22nd February,2019||Homage to CRPF Jawans||179|
|6||8th March,2019||Women’s Day Celebrations||135|
|7||1stApril,2019||A Two Mile Walk on Stop Child Abuse||85|
|8||7th April,2019||Free Medical Camp||162|